Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A little about Britt

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1- Thinking that Jr High was aweful.
2- Getting my tonsils taken out!?
3- Going to funerals for Great Grandparents
4- Flirting with boys
5- Shoveling snow for the 2nd time that day!


5 things on my "to do" list:

1- Mail bills
2- Laundry
3- Dishes
4- Dishes
5- Refill our ink cartridges


5 Snacks I enjoy:

1- Fresh Fruit
2- Jerky
3- Yogurt
4- Popcorn
5- Orange Julius


5 Things I'd do with a Billion Dollars:

1- PAY off school Debt.
2- Buy a modest home.
3- Set up a mission fund!
4- Actually buy some clothes!
5- Set up saving for our children. (when they come along)


3 Habits:

1- Leaving the dirt dishes until there's a mountain!
2- Taking off my shoes without untying them.
3- Misplacing important items, all the time.


5 places I've Lived:

1- Billings, Montana
2- Ucon, Idaho
3- Afton, Wyoming
4- Salt Lake City, UT
5- Ephraim, Utah


5 Jobs I've had:

1- Full-Time Mom and Wife
2- Photography Assistant/Secretary
3- Pharmacy Technician Intern
4- Quizno's Sandwich maker
5- Housekeeper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I like how you put modest house... Not me I want an awsome house with my own master bath with 2 walk in closets!!!! LOL

Hepworth Family said...

I would just like to have a house!