1. What is your husbands name? Dane Alan Hepworth2. How long have you been together? Married 2.5
3. How old is he? 24, although if you ask him he might say, 21!
4. Who eats more? He does, all the way.
5. Who said I love you first? I don't quite remember!? But we say it all the time now. Even Ben says,"Wuv you"!
6. Who is taller? Dane, 6'1" and I'm 5'4"(pushing it)
7. Who sings better? I do, but he sings really well for a guy.
8. Who is smarter? Dane thinks he is book smart, I think I'm "Mommy Smary"!
9. Whose temper is worse? We are both pretty calm people.
10. Who does the laundry? Well we both used too, now that he works full-time, I do.
11. Who does the dishes? Me, he occationally steps in to help, when he's home.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on how you look at it!? Say we were both laying down in bed than Dane's on the right. I'm always the one closest to the door so that I can get up and take care of Ben during the nights.
13. Who pays the bills? We both do, Dane brings home the bacon and I spend it on the bills, groceries, clothes for Ben, the usual.
14. Who mows the lawn? The USU Gardener!
15. Who cooks dinner? Me, if I ever leave Dane in charge of dinner it would be hot dogs and Mac & Cheese,Or HotDog, tortilla, with cheese,Or Frozen Pizza. Yeah I cook.
16. Who drives when you are together? Dane.
17. Who is more stubborn? Dane tries to be tough but I win.
18. Who is the 1st to admit when they are wrong? Dane, than me.
19. Whose parents do you see the most? Dane's, no mine, No DANE'S, NO MINE. We try.
20. Who proposed? Dane, sigh.
21. Who is more sensitive? Dane is pretty tender, but I cry more.
22. Who has more friends? Dane sees more people at the college, but we are about equal because we have the same friends.
23. Who has more siblings? ME!(2) . . . ok Dane(8)
24. Where did you meet? In High School, but we got to know each other more after his mission. I babysat his nephew and he was always over at their house.
25. Who wears the pants in the family? I try, but they just don't fit, so Ben wears them. Than Dane usually is next in line.
26. What was the 1st thing you said to your husband? Hello!? I don't remember.
27. Where was your first date? Going to an Adult Institute class in SV.
28. Where was your first kiss? In the park while it was raining. sigh.
29. Where did you get engaged? In Salt Lake at Temple Square when all the spring flowers were in bloom, and it was raining. Ok, it was pouring.
30. Where were you married? In the Salt Lake City Temple.
31. Where was the honeymoon? What's that!? We were married on a Friday evening, reception on Saturday, moved down to school on Sunday, started school the following Monday morning! Someday we'll get away.
32. What would you have changed? My wedding bouquet was HUGE. It really wasn't what I wanted. Also a real Honeymoon would have been nice.
33. Why do you love him? The way he gets down on the floor and plays with any child no matter what age. The way he picks up a crying baby and wants to see it smile and giggle. The way he tenderly kisses a little boys tears and fears away. The way he loves and cares for me so much. The way he is always looking to make himself a better man. The way he loves the gospel. The way he smiles, smells, and talks. He is so wonderful and kind even though sometimes he needs to be reminded how wonderful he really is. I'll love you forever and always!
1 comment:
Britt thats so fun. I'm sure it's really neat for him to see those things too. I am probably going to have to steal those questions for my blog sometime. ; ) Thanks for being such good friends to us.
Post a Comment