
I am happy to annouce that I have officially finished my online courses and am now done!! Yeah!
Now the next step will be to complete me internship hours (180 hrs.) and than sit for the State Exam! We will have to see what our future brings to see if I am able to finish it soon or wait for a time before we know where we are going to settle down before I finish.
But I am very excited to be done and am grateful for all the support from Family and Friends! You guys are great Thank you!
4 comments:
What is your program? Congratulations! Also, I love the top right picture with all of you in red.
And I think you are beautiful, and you always will be, no matter how many children you have.
Isn't it exciting to feel some sence of accomplishment. I hope you are able to get it done soon. I have heard nightmares about the national exam. Good Luck!!!
Congrats on being done with classes. That is awesome!!
YAY BRITTANY!!!!!!!! I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! i wish that i could be done with school!!!! and DANG i still have to take 4 I.S.A.T.s!!!! crumb. so ya anyway trade ya! JK!!!!!!!! only 22 days of school left and then i am DONE FOR THE SUMMER!!! yay i get to see you in 13 days! I AM SOOO EXCITED TO SEE ZACH AND YOU AND MEG AND ALL OF THE OTHER PEOPLES!!!!!!!! so ya see ya soon! love ya!
KENDEE OWEN
Post a Comment