Friday, October 10, 2008

Trick-or-Treat


It has taken us all summer long to grow our little pumpkins! We have been so excited over them because we were lucky and got 3 Pumpkins off of 1 plant!! Just enough for each one of us to have our own.

Ben already picked his out and has been very attentive of it's changes through the seasons. Every time he goes outside he'll quickly go and check out "His Pumpkin". He has just been so cute!

Well today was a bad day. This morning when Dane got home around 3:30 am he said that all of our pumpkins were here. When I put Ben's diaper outside at 7:00 am I noticed that they were gone!? I thought maybe Dane had picked them and put them in the shed because we had a heavy frost last night. I went grocery shopping and came back home to find Dane upset. He asked me what I did with the pumpkins. I told him I did nothing, and thought Dane had done something with them.

Well we have concluded that they were . . . . . STOLEN!!!
How rude can you be!!! If Dane ever finds out who took them, the "Punks" will have to face an "Angry Father".

We were hoping that Ben wouldn't notice. Well he did. We are going to have to "BUY" pumpkins this year instead of enjoying our own home grown.

(If you have any information about this case please call 1-800-GIVE-IT-BACK!!!)

3 comments:

LeBaron Family said...

How rude!
I can totally see Ben's little disappointed face as he realized it was gone!

Lindsey said...

Brit! how are things going! it's so good to see your blog! Where are you guys at and how is life? Let me know eh?

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Thats so rude! I can't believe that people would do that ... well i do b/c my husbands truck got "egged" a few weeks ago..