
This is what went down the other day.
I had just laid Ben down for a nap in his room. Filled his sippy cup with water. Settled his "Dut" and "Mee Mee's" by his side.
"Good Night Ben, I love you."
"Luv you too Mommy."
I closed the door and went to clean up the table from lunch.
*CHIRP* (notice it was very loud)
Ben,"MOMMY!! There's a bird in my room! He's gonna get me!"
Mommy,"No Ben that's not a bird it's just the fire alarm telling us it needs new batteries. Go to sleep it will be ok."
Ben, "Ok."
So about 45 minutes later Ben finally went to sleep.
NOTE TO SELF: We are not allowed to even touch the fire alarms in our trailer or we will be fined $75.00. I called the Maintenance personal and told them to come and fix it today or the poor little birdie won't see another day!
2 comments:
That is great Brit!!! When we lived in a town house every time I cooked the fire alarm went off....I tore that sucker right out of the sealing!!!
Did they come fix it? I'm waiting for mine to start "chirping". We haven't replaced them since we moved in.
Post a Comment