Monday, January 5, 2009

Sickness at Our House

So Ben came home from Star Valley feeling aweful. He has a horrible cough with snot everywhere?! Well the other night he started having fevers. That would come and go. Each time they came they got higher and higher?! So this morning he woke up again with another rash and coughing so hard he was almost throwing up, so I took him into the Dr's office today.

I wasn't shocked to hear the he had a really bad cold. But I was surprised to hear that he had Strep Throat and Scarlet Fever?! So we are very contagious at our house. No one is allowed to come in until his rashes are gone. Then we were told to wash all of his bedding and disinfect our house. So we will let you know when it's all over. Until then it will be some long nights and some rough days!

How is your New Year?

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wow! Good luck with everything.

The Griner Family: said...

Oh Brit! Wow, I sure hope Ben feels better soon.

The Hammers said...

My word. You guys have had your fair share of it, haven't you. Our prayers are with you that you can all be healthy again soon. Love lots, Casie