Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are you missing your toilet?


Well we have been!

Lately our toilet has been sinking into the flooring and when you go potty you go for a "Bucking Bull" ride! So our maintenance finally came and fixed our bathroom.

They had to remove our toilet,tear up the flooring, rip out the floor, replace the floor, replace the flooring, and put the toilet back in place. All of which took over 8 hours. To all of you who have been pregnant 8 hours is a long time to not have a potty! So Ben and I spent the day running errands, going to various stores, and then coming home so Dane could have the car to get to work. We are grateful to have our bathroom back to working order and to finally be free of the "Bucking Bull"!

I was going to post before and after pictures of the bathroom. But we left as they were coming and then got back when they were busily working in the bathroom. So there are no picture to post. Sorry.

Well to top things off Ben woke up the next morning, grabbed "his tools", and went to work on "his potty". He told me it was broken and needed to be fixed. Well that was yesterday and he's still working on fixing "his potty" today! Who knows how long that one will take!

1 comment:

Travis and Kayla said...

Oh Brit. Whenever I hear stories about Benjamin, I start wishing we lived closer! Your son is too funny. I hope he keeps the humor. I am really excited for your news of the little one. The Lord works in mysterious ways to bless people. Don't worry, when you're ready to have your 3rd child Travis and I will probably be on the band wagon too! The picture of Dane looking prego is just too much for my sore throat to handle! HA. (So I typed it) I hope you are in good health! :)