this is enough. Do not look back or grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."
President Thomas S. Monson
Thursday, April 30, 2009
It's A . . . .
little Girl!
We just thought we'd share with everyone the wonderful news we found out today. Ben is very excited and keeps asking when the baby will be here. I keep telling him after his Birthday she'll come.
7 comments:
Congrats!! We love having one of each.
Congrats! I am so excited for you. Hope everything keeps going well for you, and good luck with your move!
YAY!!! She will be sooo cute! i never thought we would ever get any girls!!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!! i am so happy for you! love you!
KENDEE OWEN
Yay, girls are so much fun! That will be fun to have one of each.
Yay!!!!:)
congrats!! I came by last night to help you pack & you had already moved. Where did you guys move too?
YEAH!! COngratulations!! Girls are SO much fun! :)
Post a Comment