Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jelly Beans & A Movie


One night Ben wanted to watch a movie so bad. It was getting late and I didn't want him up. But the little boy was VERY persistent!! He kept asking and asking. So this is how the negotiation went down.

B: Mommy, I want to watch a movie pwease! I be a good boy.

M: Yes, I know you've been a good boy but it's getting late!

B: Mommy PWEASE!

M: If you go Pee in your potty I'll let you watch a movie.

B: (Marched right back to the bathroom. Took off his pants. Took off his diaper. Sat down. PEED!!)

B: Ok Mommy I get a movie now! And a jelly bean! (This is the treat we use to bribe him into going potty at least once a day.)

M: (I'm in complete shock as I hand him a jelly bean.)

M: Ok we'll get you a movie.

2 comments:

Wilding Family said...

That's so funny!! I know from experience that kids are only potty trained when THEY make up their minds they are going to do it. Love you all, GG

Jess & Tal said...

How cute. He is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! How is the pregnancy going?