So Ben was asking what we were going to name the baby. I asked him what he thought.
Mommy: Ben what should we name your baby sister?
Ben: Well . . . . I think Gipetto Kylie.
M: Oh well that's a nice name but Gipetto is a boy's name.
Ben: No I want it to be Gipetto Kylie.
And this is what he's told everyone who asks him what his new baby sister's name is going to be.
As you can tell he's been watching Pinocchino for a some time now. And keeps asking to see our friends Dave and Kylie. So between the two the name was born!
Poor little girl is never going to survive Elemetary!!! It's a good thing we have other names picked out and that's not our only option.
1 comment:
So....what other names do you have picked out? You know, if it was up to Andy's niece Aubrey would have been named Rainbow!
Post a Comment