
1. I am thankful for my wonderful, amazing, kind, thoughtful, and loving husband!
2. I am thankful for my 2 wonderful kids!
3. I am thankful for our little home.
4. I am thankful for extended family that love me so much!
5. I am thankful for food, water, and treats!
6. I am thankful for (I know this may sound awful) but toilets and toilet paper!!!!
7. I am thankful for another vehicle to help us get around.
8. I am thankful for my Mr.'s opportunity to Student Teach.
9. I am thankful to be able to stay at home and take care of my children.
10. I am thankful for The Church of Jesus Christ and my testimony of it.
I am catching up on all the days that I've missed this month. Each day I hope to post something new that I am grateful/thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1 comment:
You are so blessed to have these things. And even more blessed to realize it. Thanks!
Post a Comment