Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Mommy! Take my picture too!



This is typical at our house. Ben LOVES his little Symi.
She only loves it for a moment and then she's done!


Mom, Look where I put my sword!
Hold still I can't get a picture.


See Mom, I'm tricky. Go get the camera please, I'll wait.


Better picture of his sword, with once again the "Peter Pan" stance.


Just reading.


Humm this is a really good book!


Hi Mom, can I hold the camera.


Wait, you want another picture of the "Princess".


Check out how different their eye color and shape is. I LOVE them both!


Say Cheese! No Ben put your teeth back in and stop being silly.


Playing with toys.


Good Morning! I'm always this awake and happy at 5 am!


Giggling at Ben.


Mom, I love my Symi!


She loves him too!
(The overalls were made by my Mom! We were stretching out the buttons to make them fit.)


Giggling at Ben again.


Another shot of how cute the overalls are!


We had just gotten home from the hospital and she was SOOO tired!
She was playing with her toys and fell asleep.

Just an update. Symi was in the ER over the weekend. She and Ben both have bad colds. She stopped eating again and became dehydrated. We went into the ER for IV treatments and some lab work. Everything came back as normal and she is doing a little better. The cold is still bugging her and she's still not eating the best. Hopefully we'll all be getting better soon!

3 comments:

Wilding Family said...

Love all the pictures - Thank you!!You have two special kids - LOve GG

proudmamablogga said...

They're both so cute.

Hepworth Family said...

Thanks GG and PMB!!