Monday, May 3, 2010

Over the River & Through the Woods

To Grandparent's house we'll go!

We spent a few days up in SV for a while. It was so much fun for Ben to play in the snow EVERYDAY because Grandpa was always outside and would take Ben with him! So much fun! Grandpa also gave him a bucket and shovel and he went to town playing and playing and playing. He bawled almost every time he had to come inside. He also got to play with his favorite toy there. Oodles of buttons! He wanted me to write his name with them and then left it there all day because it meant so much to him. So cute! Symi took to Grandpa right away, but really had to warm up to Grandma. (Sorry Grandma I know she wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. Just a little shy.) My parents have been applying for different jobs and my Dad wanted me to come home and get everything here that's mine incase if they needed to move. Well that was the whole reason why I went. It didn't take me too long and I was able to enjoy spending some relaxing time visiting with my parents. Here are a few pictures. ;)


Let me eat your toes!


Ben kept reading Symi the books.


Symi & Grandpa sitting at the table.


Ben's favorite toy at Grandma JoDee's house.


Showing off his name in buttons!


Ben with Grandma JoDee playing computer games.
(yes he was mining. Don't know if it was successful or not.)


Another one of Symi and Grandpa. She was starting to get sleepy.

1 comment:

The Griner Family: said...

I think your kids look so cute....kind of alike?!! It is always fun to go home! Anything I left behind is long gone now. Now I only have 1 tub of memories!