Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hawaii in Utah

What do you do when it's cold outside and you want the sun to come out to play?
Wear colorful Hawaiian lays and do the classic Sunshine Dance.
(Ok we just wore the lays and let Ben dance.)


Ben dancing.


He was mad when we dressed him up like this.
He just wanted 1 and to dance with the other one.




Dane wearing one too.

Hoping the Sunshine Dance worked for you too! Have a fun summer!

3 comments:

The French Way said...

Oh my goodness! How fun! So far we've had some sun so good work! Thanks!

The Griner Family: said...

What a cute idea!

emily said...

Thank you so much for all you have done the last few weeks. Your words of encouragement, the visits, the rolls (which were to die for), & jam. You are such a great friend. I hope to get over & visit you sometime soon, but life is crazy now that I'm back to work. But I'll keep trying. Enjoy Hawaii!!