We have been buying different foods for Symi to try. And to see if we can get a variety of solids for her to eat. We finally found some sandwich cookies she can eat and brought them home. She doesn't like them very much. So lately Ben has been asking to have the "forbidden cookies" and because she's not eating them I give in.
So today he asked for some. I told him sure. He collects 3 of the cookies and goes back to watching his movie.
Symi spies the cookies and quietly crawls up next to him. Silently she watches both him and cookies. Ben is so engrossed into his movie that he doesn't notice her quietly sneaking his cookies out of his lap. She pulls them apart and picks out the inside eating the cookies one by one. Ben notices that Symi is smacking and turns to her.
"What are you eating baby girl?"
"MOM!!!!! MY COOKIES!!!!!!!"
Symi's sitting there smacking her lips, scrunched up in a proud sort of fashion and giggling to herself. She couldn't have been more happy.
Ben's bawling.
I'm laughing!
Then I inform Ben there are plenty more cookies in the pantry and he can go and get some more.
Life is so good!
2 comments:
That's just the beginning!!! :)
So funny! Love it! I'm glad things are going well for you guys!
Post a Comment