I canned peaches and peach pit syrup this year.It was a delitfully yummy, sticky, and delicious mess!

Ben started preschool and is excited to go every Monday and Wednesday.Symi wanted to get a picture with him too.
(She misses him when he's gone, and is always excited to see him again.)
Ben riding Pheonix this summer.
Just sending you some happy smiles from us!Hope your Halloween is full of fun memories and yummy treats!
7 comments:
That's impressive. Where in the world do you store all of those cans? I've been wanting to learn how to do more of that stuff. All I've done is make jam. I'd love to ask you more about it next time I see you.
Your kids are so cute!!!
Impressed by all your hard work! You're kids are growing up so fast and they are so stinkin cute!
Awesome. Wish I lived somewhere where fruit was cheap to buy and can! Ahh . . . . .
Thanks everyone!
I hope next year to do some pears, tomatoes, more freezer jams, and maybe some sauces. We'll see when we get there. I still need to make peach raspberry jam and maybe some plum jam too.
Your awesome!!! I cant believe Ben is already in preschool!
I am intrigued by peach pit syrup. I might have to do some research. It looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment