Saturday, December 4, 2010

Recovering


Please forgive me. I couldn't get these pictures to turn!? Frustrated I just decided to leave them for now until I have more time to play with it and fix them.

Anyways, here are some of our recent pictures.
Grandma JoDee the mitten's picture is for you!! They both love them!


Here are Ben's new teeth.
He keeps thinking that the silver is a bandaid and keeps asking us when it will come off and get better. Poor kids doesn't understand.


A good shot of his front teeth.


He asked me to leave the room for a minute because he didn't want any help with his puzzle. When he was done he squealed and told me to get the camera! He was so proud! (another good shot of his teeth)


His poor hands were black and blue. They couldn't get his IV in and tried over 3 different times. I'm just glad that he was sedated already for all of it.


Here are his original teeth. (And tongue tied too)


Another shot of his original teeth. There aren't visible cavities but a few. But the acid was eating away holes into his teeth that you could see.


Last but not least, Symi wanted to get into the dryer. So I let her, and Ben had to follow. They thought it was great!

We are all doing so much better. This last month was spent in the bathroom, in from of the TV watching movies, eating soft foods and chicken noodle, surgery, and we topped it off with Thanksgiving!! So glad to be done with last month and we are all looking forward to Christmas!!

2 comments:

Robinson Family said...

I am glad things are going better. Poor Ben. I remember when Clay had to have tubes put in his eyes and they had to put him under. Stuff like that is rough on little kids.

Robinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.