Symi spiked a fever of 101.3 and holding since yesterday evening. We are taking her in this afternoon for her blood work! (because the Lab is closed on the weekend, we wanted to get it done before it dissipated by Monday.)
She is acting like she does with fevers. No appetite. Sleeps awful and restless. Grumpy and cries over every little thing. I noticed yesterday that she felt warm, but not feverish yet. She certainly started the day out by being such a good little girl!! Full of giggles and smiles.
But by the afternoon she started to go down hill fast. We are grateful to have them coming again. (Most mother's want fevers to go away and for their kids to get better. And at our house we've been praying for them to return!) We are hoping to get some more answers and maybe some relief.
2 comments:
I pray for answers for your little family!
Oh how I hope that you will get some answers. Good luck with it.
Post a Comment