Today was a good day.
Kids were a little clingy, because of a cold.
Things were looking pretty until . . . . .
Symi came to me with repeating over and over.
"I pooped Mom!"
"Mom! I pooped!"
One minute Symi. Jayden is crying and grumpy from shots.
One minute was TOOO late!
I turned and screamed!!!!!!! (I've never been so disgusted in my life!)
Symi was covered in brown. :(
It looked as though she had put her hands into her dirty diaper. Discovered that it was gross and tried to wipe off the poo onto her clothes. Then seeing the remains proceeded to lick off her fingers. ((((GAG))))
After many tears, a shower, and gagging. Symi is now clean. For now, anyways.
Happy Tuesday!
2 comments:
Oh no! That's terrible! But funny because it didn't happen to me. But poor thing. Being a mom of 3 is quite a job! Hope you have a better Wednesday :)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahaha (snort)hahahahahahahahahah.
I can TOTALLY seeing you freak out. LOVE IT! Thanks for the laugh. l needed after finding that COCKROACH on my wall last night.
Hugs.
Post a Comment