Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Just Us as of Late

Jayden's smile was so contagious in this one.

3 little cuties

CHEESE! 

Oh Hi Mom.  (I'm about to be shy.)

Yes I'm laughing and being so shy.

Still being shy.

I'm squished in here.
Just chilling.
My nose disappears when I turn sideways. 
Just a cutie!


Giggles about a baby in a box.


More giggles.

I pulled a face and they were trying to copy me.  This was the result.

Ben pulled this face on his own.
Getting teeth.

Yes I'm cute and chubby.


Did you want a bite Mom?  I'll share mine.

Oh wait I'm taking it back!  I'm a tease!





I caught them all with their fingers in their mouths!  Ben and Symi had peanut butter dip and Jayden is teething.





1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing. I so love seeing pictures of the kids. Too cute. Hug them all for me