She suddenly stopped playing and said: Mommy!! I'm not your baby girl anymore!
(choking on tears trying not to cry)
Me: What?
Symi: I'm all grown up now! I'm a big girl! I won't be your baby girl anymore! I go potty in the toilet. I put my clothes on myself. I clean up. I help you do dishes. I'm a big girl now!
Me: ok
Inside I was thinking.
NOOOOO!!!!
Symi you will always be my baby girl.
You will always be my daughter that I held for the first time.
You will always be my first baby that I painted her toes bright pink.
You will always be my baby who kept me up the most at night, and always brought great joy when you would finally sleep.
You will always be the sweetheart who would growl.
You will always be my little girl who I held for hours and hours while she cried and wailed in pain.
You will always be my little girl who followed her Big Brother Ben around everywhere copying his every move.
You will always be my little girl.
Always.
| Folding her arms for the prayer. |
| Cool shades. |
| 1st Birthday attacking her cake! |
![]() |
| Only 4 days old. |
| Kisses from a big brother. |
| Mom meeting Symi for the first time. |
| Sleepy baby only 1 month old. |
![]() | |
| In the cutest little blue dress that Grandma JoDee made. |
| Growling at someone because she didn't get her way. |
| Wearing Mommy's shoes, typing like a "mad woman", pretty hair, and in her favorite Tinker Bell jammies. |
| Tinker Bell Cake |
| Having a "Tea Party" with Ben at 6:30 in the morning. She was SOO excited! |
| I made her mad. I wanted a picture by her shopping cart and she had to leave her "Tea Party". |
| She was so excited about her cake. |
| Dad was being silly and she was laughing so hard. |
| She even blew out her own candles for the first time. |
Happy Birthday Symi Girl
You will always be
our Baby Girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment