This month has been full of ups and downs. It's been long and I'm so grateful that it's almost over. Come on Christmas!!
Dane gave us a scare when he started to get a sore knee that started to become red and hot to the touch. We took him to the ER. He has blood poisoning. It was quite scary. They wanted to admit him, but he wanted to just take oral antibiotics because he has a lot to do with Student Teaching all day. Classes at night. Family to help take care of. He was concerned about getting it all done. They pumped him FULL of antibiotics and had him checking in with our Family Dr. daily. He is now doing so much better and we are grateful for all the prayers, help, and support.
Jayden struggled on and off for the past 3 months with sicknesses, teething, and ear infections. We spent many nights and long days trying to soothe a very upset little boy. He is doing much better and we hope that once his teeth come in all the way his ears won't bother him anymore.
We enjoyed our Thanksgiving Feast in Nevada with the Cook family. We enjoyed food, games, giggles, gifts, passing a baby around, Discovery Museum, family, colds, and sleep! I sure wish that we could enjoy each other more than once a year, but I'm grateful to even have this time together.
Once we got back I was put in charge of our Relief Society Activity for the month. I had a few days to plan a meal, prepare the meal, and only had 2 other ladies to help me do it. Needless to say the Lord was with us and we were prepared and ready to serve. It was a neat experience and wonderful to see so many others step up and help us out.
We are slowly starting to sell of things and pack up. Dane is finishing up this semester and Graduating!! Yeah! We are so excited for him. But saddly we have to leave Campus Housing once we graduate. So we are living with Dane's parents for a while, until we can find a job and settle down somewhere. We are excited, nervous, and anxious for the change. But we are grateful for a place to stay and to live while we are transitioning.
This month has brought a few heartaches and many blessings. We are grateful for all that the Lord has given us.
2 comments:
hey! I tried to send you guys a Christmas Card via your Mom and it got sent back. I had no idea your current address. Next year I'll be better. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Miss you Sara!! My parents have moved to Nevada and we are back in SV living with Dane's Parents. Here is our current P.O.Box 62 Auburn, WY 83111. Hope are are all doing well!
Post a Comment