Monday, February 25, 2008

Bubble Baths with a "Yes Sir"


So Ben was having his regular bath tonight, you know the usual warm water mixed with soap suds that most people call "bubble baths". He was being really cute and playing around. I'll occasionally pull out the squirt bottle and we'll giggle and laugh together as we slowly slaughter the bubbles! So we decided to do it again tonight. In the middle of our laughter Ben asked if he could try! He's never asked before, just always watched! So I said surehe could and let him give it a try. He promptly grabbed the bottle and was squirting all the bubbles!! He was really doing a wonderful job! He than panicked and grabbed his foot (while still holding the bottle) and said,"Dirty!?" He grabbed his little toe and with his other hand maneuvered the bottle in his remaining hand and started squirting bubbles off his toes and feet! I was shocked!! I couldn't believe the balance he had in a slippery tub full of bubbles, holding a bottle and squirting his feet, while with the other hand holding his toe!? What 18 month old can do that!?!? I told him that he was doing a good job and that I was surprised! He just giggled and said,"Yes, Sir!". I couldn't stop laughing!
Just so you know I don't have anywhere near the talent that my son does! But Dane and I occasionally will have the humor!

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm sorry I'm really bad at commenting on your blog. Ben is so cute. We need to hang out some time.