Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sorry so slow!

Just so that you all know we are still alive and well. I've been busy with family and new calling that I haven't had a lot of time to blog. I will get back and post pictures and story's from the last few months very soon.

Coming soon to a blog spot near you:
"A Homecoming", "Sleep for Lunch", "Flying Tigger", and of course "Favorite Cousins".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah its bryan's baby, if you click on his blog you can see pics, very cute!

The Hammers said...

Okay, so I know this is crazy, but I just found your blog through Holly Davis'. I am Nelda and Larry's daughter-in-law. I am Casie, who is married to Brad. How do you know Holly? It is amazing to me how we are all connected. I am going to put you in my friends and family, if that is okay. Check out our family blog and Brad's hunting blog at bradskids.blogspot.com and hammerhunt.blogspot.com. Be sure to pass this on to your parents too. I hope to talk to you soon. Your baby is adorable.