We came home from church after the 3 hour block and several meetings. He ate one sandwich and asked for another one. Dane and I were discussing the event's for the week and looked over at Ben to find this.

Yes he was sleeping so hard he was snoring! May he rest in peace.
10 comments:
okay your kid is to flippen cute! i love it!
britt, ours is the same time. We are going up by bearlake. Where are you going? How many girls are in your ward?
I don't know why, but I love it when they just fall asleep in the middle of whatever they are doing! :)
That is too cute!
ha ha! I love it! He is so stinking adorable! I hope you took advantage of the break!
Brittany,
Hey, This is Carrie Moser Fowler. Your little boy is so cute!!! My little girl fell asleep like this the other day. You have such a beautiful family. Hope all is going well.
Hi Brittany. I was blog hopping and came across yours... your family is so cute! And how exciting that Zach is home... Will gets home in August and we are flying back for his homecoming and our wedding.. It will be really exciting. Anyway, I hope all is well!
THATS SO CUTE! I LOVE SEEING PICTURES LIKE THAT THEY ARE SO FUNNY! THANKS FOR THE COMMENT TOO! IT WILL HELP WITH OUR DECISION! :)
britt, sure come over whenever you would like. They usually aren't during the heat of the day. they usually come for their feeding between 5-6 but not everyday. It's not something you can for sure plan on. But usually in around 5-7 they are somewhere around my house that we could find them & feed them. & if we can't find them there are fish that are about 2 feet long that come to the surface to eat that you can see. let me know
This is the cutest picture! It made me laugh so hard! I love moments like this! I have one of Kadan falling asleep in a laundry basket in the hall because when he woke up in the middle of the night he was too tired to walk all the way down the hall to our room. :)
Post a Comment