Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Dear Dad,

I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. You have always been so good to me. You have always been quick to correct me and to teach me the right way. You have also been firm when I've done something wrong, but also just as soft and kind when I've needed to know that you love me.

Thanks for all the hard work that you do at school, work, and most importantly at home. You make my life wonderful! I hope that you like your new apron! Know that I love you and that I always will.

Love always & forever,
Ben

5 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

That's so cute! I love Dan's apron too!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

...oops! Missed the "E" in Dane. He looks like he could be a Dan too!

Hepworth Family said...

Jenni,
You are so funny! Thanks for the comment.

Karrianne said...

That is such a sweet picture!

Lane Blake said...

What a cute pic, you and your husband look way to young to have a child... it looks like you guys are doing great!!