Monday, July 28, 2008

Peanut Butter!?

Never just assume that your 2 year old child has recently been in the peanut butter.

Assume the worst! Think how did he get into the peanut butter . . .or worse what is that!?!? EWE!

Yes, Ben just finger painted my arm with his fecal matter because we've been asking him to tell us when he's pooped. I have to say that I was grossed out, but had to quickly pull myself together because he was doing what he was told, in a way?!??

Parenting 101, any tips!

7 comments:

Karrianne said...

Oh, my gosh! I can't believe that! But honestly, I cannot stop laughing! Though at the same time I'm SO glad I have never had that happen! Oh, I hope you (or anyone) never has to have that experience again. :)

Kendee said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! have fun potty training!!! HILARIOUS!!!!

LOVES

Kenny

LeBaron Family said...

hahahahahah! I am still laughing at the scream on the phone when this happened.
I don't know what to tell you but good luck!

The Hammers said...

Isn't it funny that once you're a mom that stuff just doesn't quite seem as gross as when you're, oh say, 8. Kayla would have thrown up if one of her brothers did that to me. I just laugh and think, "I understand." Hang in there. He'll grow out of it soon!

Anonymous said...

holy cow, I have no parenting tips since I dont have kids yet, haha but your not making it any easier for me :s! hehe

Katie said...

I just found your blog off of Lacie's. Oh, I dread when I have to start potty training, but that's a long way off. Your little Ben is so cute, but I hope this never happens to me!

BeeP said...

That is so funny! You and my neighbor would have a lot to talk about. Yep, she also thought it was peanut butter. Hope you didn't taste it! Glad to keep tabs on you. -Jen