this is enough. Do not look back or grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."
President Thomas S. Monson
Friday, October 31, 2008
My Baby Boy
My baby is now a 2 year old! But he's so handsome.
Brittany - Carolyn gave me your blog address. What a cute cute picture. I can't beleive how big he is. Hoepfully we will see you guys at Thanksgiving. Maegan
11 comments:
He isn't a baby boy anymore. Love love love this picture, can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEE!!!!!!!! LOVES YA! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS MONTH!!!! YAYERS!!!
Wow! He sure has grown up fast!
I love his hands in his pockets. Super cute. He does look grown up!!
He is so cute!! I love the picture as well.
It was so fun to see you yesterday! I can't believe how big Ben is. He is so cute too. We need to get together soon.
holy smokes! He's adorable! I can't believe you have a 2 year old!
Brittany - Carolyn gave me your blog address. What a cute cute picture. I can't beleive how big he is. Hoepfully we will see you guys at Thanksgiving.
Maegan
He's soooo cute Britt!
Who took the picture?
I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!!
I took the picture really quick while we were outside playing in the leaves.
He is soo handsome!
Post a Comment