this is enough. Do not look back or grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."
President Thomas S. Monson
Monday, February 16, 2009
We're Excited . . . . . .
to announce that we are going to have another baby due on August 10, 2009. We loved the first one so much we decided to have another one!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys. How awesome. Ben will be such a great big brother. How have you been feeling? Hopefully not too sick. Take care Brit- Congrats again: )
I have been feeling really good! I don't get too sick, just nauseated until about week 10. We are so excited and feel very blessed to have another little one come into our family. Thank you for all your kind comments they mean a lot! ~Britt~
That is so exciting. I am glad you found us too. We didn't know you were expecting. Congrats! I look forward to seeing everyone, hopefully this summer. Love you guys. Keep in touch. Auntie Joy.
Congrats you guys! I am way excited for you guys! We need to get together sometime before Eric and I move back to Ephraim. Alix loved playing with Ben last year. Give us a call sometime.
18 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys. How awesome. Ben will be such a great big brother. How have you been feeling? Hopefully not too sick. Take care Brit- Congrats again: )
Oh my heck! Congrats! That is so exciting. Ben will definantly be a great brother. How have you been feeling?
That is so awesome! I hope you have been feeling okay. Congratulations!
I have been feeling really good! I don't get too sick, just nauseated until about week 10.
We are so excited and feel very blessed to have another little one come into our family.
Thank you for all your kind comments they mean a lot!
~Britt~
YAY!!!!!!! i am soooooooooooooo excited for all of these new babies we're getting!! Hope you feel good!!!! have an awesome day!!!
~KENDEE~
Congratulations!
I want to get together soon! Call me if you are ever having a sick day and I can come over and take care of Ben while you take a nap. PLEASE use me.
Congrats! We're happy for you, and I will tell Nelda for you, if you want. Good Luck!
How exciting! Congrats! Hope the pregnancy goes well!
I know I told you before, but congrats!
Congrates!! That is so exciting for you guys!! Hope everything is going good!
congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Congrats!
WOOT!!! Congrats. That is the best news!
That is so exciting. I am glad you found us too. We didn't know you were expecting. Congrats! I look forward to seeing everyone, hopefully this summer. Love you guys. Keep in touch. Auntie Joy.
Congrats brittany! how exciting!
Congratulations! I hope that you are feeling well. I am finally almost in my last trimester and am excited for our baby boy at the beginning of June!
Congrats you guys! I am way excited for you guys! We need to get together sometime before Eric and I move back to Ephraim. Alix loved playing with Ben last year. Give us a call sometime.
Post a Comment