Monday, June 15, 2009

Where have you been?


Dane graduating with his Bachlor's Degree in Biology


"Belly Bump" at around 25 weeks along.


Another "Belly Bump" soaking up the sun!


Dane graduating from the CES program from Institute. Ben wasn't very happy.


Another of Dane.


This is how we pack boxes at our house!


Ben was excited to have "tunnels" all over to climb through and entertain himself while I packed.


Ben in his Easter outfit. That he's almost grown out of!


In case of emergency . . . .


. . . . wrap shoe lace around to hold up your backside! It works great!

9 comments:

Natayle Brown said...

Brittany these pictures are so cute, you look like you are such an amazing mom. You are in Logan, right? I miss Utah State so much :( and beautiful Logan.

Kerri said...

Brittany what fun pictures. Thanks for posting them, it helps us to feel apart of your wonderful life. Tell Dane congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment. Ben is getting so big. I can't believe how grown up he looks. You look cute pregnant too. Good Luck with the last little bit. Your baby girl will be here before you know it. Love ya!!

Kendee said...

Brittany! Your pictures are super cute!!!! WAY TO GO DANE!! That's wayyy exciting! You look really cute and happy with your little belly bump!! Ben looks soo hansome in his little easter outfit! Good to hear from you again! love ya!

The Griner Family: said...

Congrats to Dane on both graduations!! My dad would be very impressed...its not often that people graduate from the institute program!!!

Moving while pregnant...wow!! That is the cutest Easter outfit I have ever seen! Where did you get it??

Hepworth Family said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.
Nat: We are in Logan and we love it too. Dane really liked going to school here at USU too. We've enjoyed it very much.
Kerri: You are welcome for the pictures. I know I've been behind and I probably will be for the next few months or so. It's hard to get things done with my heart.
Sara: Dane was very excited to graduate from Institute too. It was a lot of hard work to do both. But he's glad that he was able to do both. As for Ben's little suit, we got at JcPenny's Christmas Clearance. I try to get them after the big holidays. But I'm afraid Ben is growing so much that this one won't last much longer! But I'm ok with that because it's exciting to see him grow finally!

JoDee :*) said...

Congrats to you too!! Of course I remember you! I can't believe it's been so long! Your baby is so big and adorable! Keep in Touch!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Congrats to Dane, and you look super cute with your pregnant belly! SO what are you guys up to now? The moving while pregnant - I did that....and it was kinda nice - I didn't have to lift or carry anything. Good Luck!

Wilding Family said...

Just got back from the cabin and was catching up on your blogspot. Great pictures and thanks for sharing them!! Love you all, GG

DaLynn said...

Brittany
I read your comment on my blog...Jalayna, Justin's wife had the little girl. She is just over 3 weeks old and very cute! Sorry to hear about your heart problems, that is to bad...take it easy, especially being preggers!