Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Short & Sweet 2

Ben finally came up to me and let me hold him. He quietly sat and studied me while I sat there. The finally he said this.

"Oh there you are Mommy!"

After touching my hair, a tender grin spread across his face and this is what he said.

"You are beautiful."

Well that's all it takes to melt a Mother's heart. I honestly have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. Thank you Ben you mean the world to me.

4 comments:

The Hammers said...

That is one cute little boy you have there. And, your hair is adorable. Makes me want to take these dumb extensions out and have short hair again. Wait, I have an appointment tomorrow...hmmmmm

Hepworth Family said...

Casey,
You are so cute too! It's been nice to have short hair again! It hasn't been this short since I was a kid!

Kylee said...

I just love your hair. I always think short hair is better than long. But every guy I come across thinks differently. Ben is a charmer and you are teaching him well.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

That is so stinkin' cute. What a doll. And I LOVE your hair! How are you feeling? Hope you guys are doing great! Happy b-day to Benjamin the other day! Time is going by so fast. I can't believe they are so big!