Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Update II

Today I was at the Dr's office. He told me that the baby's head is down and engaged. He also commented that he could feel her head down in my pelvic bone. (No wonder my hips ache and feel like they are "out".) He also said that my cervix was stuck a little and that he couldn't quite reach it to see how far along I had progressed. From what he could tell was I am still a 3, but he told me that's not for sure. He also couldn't reach it enough to tell how effaced my cervix was.

So we are waiting patiently to see when she will arrive. Anyone care to make a guess?

1. Date
2. Time
3. Weight
4. Length
5. Length of Labor
(I'm hoping that #5 will be less than 40 hours in labor.)

6 comments:

Karen Hepworth said...

July 29th
7:36 pm
7 lb 11 oz
19 1/2 in
labor will be 27 1/2 hours...
lol

Karen Hepworth said...

What is her name going to be?

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Good luck! We are so excited for you guys! I hope your labor/time goes quickly...and of course, she'll be a cutie!

JoDee :*) said...

I can honestly say being at this stage in SUCKS!!! especially if it is more than one week...and three weeks is a drag!

So you sound cheerful! Yay! You are a real trooper!

July 28th
3:45pm
7 lb 3 oz
19in
12 hours (things are different everytime!)

The Griner Family: said...

August 1st
5:00 am
7 lb 8 oz
19 in
6 hours of labor

Good Luck! I am so excited for you! A little girl and a soon to be big brother! How fun!! What name did you choose!??

Hepworth Family said...

JoDee you were the closest!
Here's the results:
July 28th
12:54 pm
7lbs 7oz
20 inches
22 hours