Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BURP. . . . what!?

Ben is such a good helper. He loves to help pat Symi's back to burp her after I have fed her. This is the conversation that went down.

Ben: Come on Symi burp.

Symi: (Well she farted really loud)

Ben: Mom, was that a fart!?

Me: Yes. She farted Ben.

Ben: Symi that's the wrong end!

6 comments:

Judy said...

That is so cute. Out of the mouth of babes huh? Hope you are feeling well. Enjoy those little ones!

The Griner Family: said...

I love that! How funny!

Wendy said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! that is sooooooooooooo awesome! ha ha! i love it! can't wait to see you....SOON!!!

LeBaron Family said...

How cute and funny!!!
I can't wait to hear what my Little Man will say when is sister gets here!

Anonymous said...

How cute and funny!!! i love it! can't wait to see you....SOON!!!!!thanks


--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Hepworth Family said...

Renee
Who are you? I can't seem to remember? Please help me out?
Thanks!
~Britt~