Monday, August 24, 2009

New Gun



Before Symantha was born I ordered a new manual pump that I can take with me everywhere. I was unpacking it when it arrived and Ben was watching intently. Finally he asked me.

Ben: Mommy, I want to shoot your gun.

Me: Um . . . NO! This is not a gun. And it's not a toy to play with. Please leave it alone!

A few days later I found him standing by the window with my "Gun" shooting the birds. At least he's an innocent boy!

7 comments:

LeBaron Family said...

hahahahahahahahahahah

Judy said...

So cute! Love that little boy! :)

Ashley's Cakes by Design said...

That's awesome! I had an electric one with the twins....one day Lexi came up and asked what it was saying to me...I about died. So funny! :o)

The Griner Family: said...

hahaha!! Ben has been saying the funniest things lately. It cracks me up!!!

Tara said...

HA HA I LOVE IT!

JoDee :*) said...

So cute!!! I love it! I have a photo of my two year old boy holding the bottles etc. up to his body. It was so funny!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!!!I love it!!!!It was so funny!!!thanks for sharing such a cute post!!!

--
Reenee
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems