Today I was sitting here thinking. I haven't had a lot of time to sit and think since we've come home. It's been quite busy and sometimes stressful. But I can't help but think . . . . . . how blessed I am to be a mother. I have 2 beautiful children that mean the world to me. It's amazing how much your love grows when you realize that these beautiful children are yours to teach, nurture, love, and help grow.
At times I just sit and hold Symi. Just looking at her and thinking how lucky I am, we are, that she's here with us. That we are able to have her for 1 more day. To love, hold, kiss, and find the sweet joys in a day.
She is improving. It's so wonderful to see! She struggles with sleep. Which means we do too. But I love that she's home with us. That she's giggling. Smiling. And jabbering up a storm! She'll light up a room with her cute smile. Her round little face is just so contagious when she jabbers at you and wants you to pay attention to just her. Well it's irresistible.
1 comment:
I am glad everything is going good!
Post a Comment