Ben's Birthday
Blowing out the candles!
Opening gifts.
Grandma JoDee, Kylee, Karylle, and baby Xyla
Grandma and Grandpa Hepworth
Handmade Stick horse from Grand- Hepworth's.
It wouldn't be a party without Dad falling through another chair.
I asked him how many this is now and he said he thinks it's #7.
Little Gracie said the water was Cold!
Tyson playing in the smaller pool.
Some of the neighborhood kids, playing with squirt guns in the larger pool.
Addi, Lexi, Ben, Eli, and Bailey.
Mom's and Dad's visiting and later playing in the water too.
Tyson again.
And again. He was so cute playing in the water!
Grandma Hepworth and Symi
Ben opening his gifts. He was spoiled!
His beloved pistol's that he constantly has attached to his hips.
He told me he's getting really good at shootin'.
He was so excited about his telescope, binoculars, and clock (compass).
Smiles!
He was THRILLED when he opened his shotgun!
Now he and Dad can go shootin' and huntin' together.
Ben wanted an Alligator cake. I started and the frosting was so warm and gooey it was all I could do to keep up and not make a huge mess. It wasn't what I was hoping for, but Ben was very happy! As long as we please the "Birthday Boy" we're good!
Happy Birthday to my little boy! I hope you had a wonderful day full of fun and friends!
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of FUN!! Bens cake is so cute!!
I think that the cake turned out super cute!! It looks like it was a fun party.
Oh it wouldn't be a party without Dad breaking something! Looks like fun and wish I could have been there! The cake is way cute!
The cake turned out cute!! I have no experience so I am nervous to start learning how to do cakes for Kayden.
4 is a good age!!! I love the cake. You always have such cute ideas!
Post a Comment