Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Please forgive my blogging skills. Everything is backward. So if you want start from the bottom and go up!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

The only Dr's visit we had was an Instacare visit the day after Christmas because Symi had a fever of 103. She was miserable Christmas afternoon, all night, and into the next day. After a 2 hour wait, and then many tests they concluded that she didn't have an ear infection, no strep throat, and no bladder infection. She was diagnosed with a viral infection that she would just have to fight off by herself. Later that day I found 4 canine teeth round, red, and swollen, trying to make their debut. So I conclude she was feverish because of her teeth.


Dane sporting his new Mini Scripture cover. And trying to send kisses to the photographer.
Me with my new key chain clock (Ben broke my other one that I loved, by dropping it on the floor while I rolled over it with a cart shopping. :(
And I got some new Pearls too!!
We also found out that we are having a baby boy in May.


Symi checking out her new "Barnyard" of animals.


Ben with his much anticipated Pirate Ship!


New File Folder Activities for church.


New Tub toys from Santa.


Waiting to go downstairs. Some of us weren't very patient. ;)

This year for Christmas Dane and I just wanted to be . . . . Home. We just wanted a normal Christmas of sitting together, giggling, opening presents, playing with new toys all day, and not one of us in the hospital.


We got our Christmas wish, and it was far better than we ever imagined!!

5 comments:

France said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas!!! Congrats on the little baby boy!!!

Kaylee and Phil said...

I was wondering if you were prego... Congrats girly!! It was good seeing you!

The French Way said...

WOW! Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting! That's great! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! You sure have cute kids!

emily said...

Congrats on baby number 3

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Fun Christmas! And your kids are getting so big! And Congrats on being pregnant! That's awesome. I hope you're feeling well! How is everything else going?