Symi's blood test results came in. They were all normal. We are being referred back to our Primary Care Physician. I was hoping for some different news. This is our new life. We just need to learn how to deal with it I guess.
I am still continuing to pass kidney stones. But I can feel that they are much smaller, still uncomfortable. But passing. For which I'm grateful that none of them have gotten stuck yet, or needed surgery!
Ben is still growing and doing well. Since his "bad virus", surgery, and then pneumonia, he has finally caught back up to his original weight. Which isn't much, but good for him. (31 lbs) During that time of illness he lost almost 8 lbs. (Poor kid didn't have 8 lbs to loose!) We are hoping that he'll grow this summer and get out of 2T underwear. Poor kid will get mocked in Kindergarten when there is only Thomas the Train, Diego, and Wonder Pets to choose from?! He would much rather have Camo, Race Cars, or other "Cool" things to wear. He is still so smart and LOVES preschool!!
Dane is working on applying for his Master's Program. He is down to one more final exam, which will either allow him into the program or else he has to wait a whole year to reapply again. We're praying, he's studying, and all of us are hoping he'll pass and get started this year! Recently he had a bad, bad cold! He was concerned that he was getting strep again or Sinus Infection. Both of which are hard on him. He got to the Dr, antibiotics, and rest. And is now starting to get better.
Looking forward to warm spring and a baby coming soon!
2 comments:
I'm glad things in your household are looking up! Hope you figure something out with Sami soon! Also hope you get better with your kidney stones and enjoy being pregnant! Take care!
glad you are all doing well....well at least better! :)
Post a Comment