Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Memories


First time Ben smiled. He had just had surgery about 10 days before and we'd only known him to cry all the time. It was 3 am and he was cooing, smiling, and so SOO happy. Dane and I were in tears and couldn't go back to sleep even though we were exhausted.


February 2011
Just vegging early in the morning.


Peek-A-Boo to the Birthday Girl!


Happy 1st Birthday!


Lady Bug Cake!


January 2010 (6 months)


Sept. 2010 (14 months)


September 2010 (14 months)


Cheese! (13 months)


Happy Girl!


1 year and busy!

Still Busy!


The tongue was a constant thing as she was learning how to walk.


Kids and Mom Summer 2010


11 months (and not wanting to be held anymore)


10 months


May 2010 (10 months)


I actually caught her giggling and smiling!
(normally she has a silly straight face in all her pictures. No matter how hard I tried.)
(9 months)


April 2010 (9 Months)


November 2009 (Symi 4 months old)


Ben and Symi (2 1/2 months old) October 2009.


Cute Ben!

Symi a month and a half old.


February 2010 (7 months old)


March 2010 (8 months old)

No comments: