Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Snake, with a butter knife, on the kitchen table!





This last weekend we made a random trip back to SV to visit our family's. It was nice, quiet and relaxing. Ben had a blast playing in the snow and with "Moma's" homemade playdough! I decided to join and found that I did a pretty good job at making a cute little snake! Once I finished him I went to get the camera to take some pictures.

That's when I found him . . . . dead.


Here is the evidence, the snake, with the butter knife, on the kitchen table! At least there wasn't any blood.

I only turned my back for a moment and Ben killed my snake. He is obsessed with cutting things up ever since he got his food set that he cuts apart!(They are put together with velcrow and he has a knife to cut up the food.) Anyways the playdough was a hit and he really enjoyed it! Thanks Mom!

Oh and here are some pictures of Ben playing with his beloved train! He just can't seem to get enough of it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

He is too cute. And your snake really did look pretty cute, even though it was a little bit chopped!!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Brit! It's so nice to hear from you! Ben is such a little cutie! You are very blessed!