this is enough. Do not look back or grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering."
President Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Like Son . . . Like Father
Where did he go? There he is!! Where did he go? No really where is he!? I guess that's one way to use the decoration pillows?!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
those are cute pictures!! I like the ones with your little boy in the stroller!
4 comments:
those are cute pictures!! I like the ones with your little boy in the stroller!
Ben's hair is getting so light!
Love the pics!
SO cute!! hey guess what...there is a fiddle contest in logan in september! so hopefully we will get to go to that and see you!!!
What cute boys you have! I love seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment