It was just after 7 this morning. Ben came into my room to wake me up and heard something outside. He crawled up onto a chair and this is what he told me.
"Mommy, Look! Heavenly Father loves me cause he turned on the Sprinklers."
"Let go wash our feet and play!"
So whenever I see sprinklers I will be reminded that I am loved by my Heavenly Father.
5 comments:
How cute!
Isn't it wonderful to know that Heavenly Father loves us! What a wonderful concept to discover and receive a testimony of.
Mom
That is so cute. I will think of this when I see a sprinkler. Thanks for sharing
Wow! Only 42 days to go until you add another little one to the family! How exciting! Did you guys move? There were moving boxes? Where and when?
This is the cutest little comment! I love it! How sweet!
Post a Comment