Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Short & Sweet

So summer comes and things tend to get shorter. Well I've been wanting to cut my hair short for a while now and couldn't be more pleased! Mindy did a great job and I am so happy with the results!




















I was so excited when she told me that if I was willing to cut it shorter that I could donate it to "Locks of Love". That made me so excited! I've always had long hair but never donated it yet.

I came home and Dane was very quiet. He wouldn't look at me for a long time. And finally he commented,"It's really short." Ben didn't recognize me and still won't come to me. He keeps glaring at me and clinging onto Daddy. It makes me sad because he doesn't even know who I am right now. But I'm sure with time it will change and he will warm up again. I do have to say I will miss when Ben asks me to touch my hair. He'll come up to me and softly run his hand through my hair and tell me how beautiful I am. I still hope he thinks Mommy's beautiful even without the longer hair.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love, love it!
Mom

Laura said...

Oh I love it!!!! It is tempting me to cut mine as well. It looks so good on you.

The Griner Family: said...

Oh my gosh...I love it! You are one good looking pregnant mom of 1! I love the short hair. What a big scary change! You look great!

JoDee :*) said...

It looks so cute!!! I love the change.....your family will get used to it very quick. :)

emily said...

It's so cute! We are doing just fine. Did you get my email a while ago? You are welcome to come over any time.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I absolutely love it! I also love the fact that you are such a cute pregnant woman!!

Wilding Family said...

You look wonderful in your new haircut - so fun!! Love, Grandma

Hepworth Family said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I love being pregnant and waiting for the arrival of a new baby girl!

Denise said...

I love it! I am cutting mine this week and I may just cut it that short!

Kendee said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! it looks WAY WAY CUTE! you look beautiful any way britty! i love it and love you!

KENDEE

Amanda and Peter said...

What a cute haircut! I love it and I bet you really love it now that it is so warm lately. How are you feeling with your pregnancy? About ready to get that little baby out?!?

Karen Hepworth said...

WOW you cut your hair just like mine. I swear its the same length and style. lol I guess we are both hot mommas!!! lol cute hair cut.