So for the last few days, I've been in bed. Due to my heart. Dane has been patient and taken really good care of Ben. Thanks to a wonderful husband! I wouldn't be able to rest without you!
Now the tables are turned. I'm finally feeling really good today and Ben is struggling with slight fevers and an upset stomach. So far everything has stayed down and he doesn't have the runs. Very warm, very cuddly, and many tears!
But until then. . . . well in short we'll be back in a few days or even a week or two.
3 comments:
Hope everyone starts to feel better soon!!!
My goodness - you guys have had quite the bumpy road to travel! I hope things get better. I'm glad I found you! I didn't know you had a blog and would only be updated when I was reading facebook! I'm glad I found you guys. Good luck with everything! Oh, I also had a weird heart thing going on when I was pregnant with Aydrie...My heart would beat a lot more, but not as intense as yours. I went to the doctor and wore the 24-hour heart monitor thing and they found out I have an extra heart beat every once in a while, but not something serious to worry about...I still feel it everyone now and then when I'm running. Anyway, I hope they can help with your situation. The heart is not a good organ to NOT know what is happening with it.
Anyway, you have a cute family! I can't believe how big Benjamin is getting! What a cutie!
sorry I didn't get back to you. I don't have the internet at home so I didn't get your message. You should have called me. Last night was perfect. All the ducks were out. My little tiny babies weren't, mom is still keeping them tucked away. But there is another family of like 5 that is big enough to come out & play. Let me know another time the would work well for you.
Post a Comment