Friday, July 2, 2010

Piggy Tails





My Pride and Joy! Not many babies can do this with their hair at 11 months old! She was so wiggly, squirmy, and grumpy about me doing her hair. I had to restrain her, hold her down, and cause many tears for 20 minutes to get this result. And alas it only lasted about an hour. I was tricky and entertained her with a napkin. Which she promptly tore into tiny pieces! I can't believe how grown up it made her look! She is growing and doing so well! We are very happy that both our kids are so healthy and happy!

2 comments:

The Griner Family: said...

AWESOME! I forgot she is the same age as Tate! Her hair color is beautiful!

Kaylee and Phil said...

Adorable!! :) I keep getting tempted to do pig tails in Kayden's hair even though Phil would kill me...