Saturday, December 26, 2009

Primary Children's

We were admitted into Primary Children's for Symi on Christmas Eve.

She is struggling to eat. Infact she hasn't eaten since 4am. I don't have time to say much. So I'll be breif. She's not doing well. Loosing weight, struggling to eat, uncomfortable constantly, and starting to now sleep well.

Our plea. Tomorrow we are fasting for Symi. We are fasting to recieve inspiration for the Dr's. That they might know what is going on with her and how to help her. Please keep our small family in your prayers. We need them. We feel their strength and guidance.

It's tough, but we are trying to keep ourselves together.

I'll try to post as often as I can, but I can't promise you that it will be every day.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Britt, I will definitely be praying for you guys. I cannot even imagine what you are going through.

The Cox Family said...

Praying for you...

The French Way said...

oh i am so sorry for what you are going through. we are definitely praying for you and i hope all goes well.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

You are definitely in our prayers too. I hope they find out what's going on to put you at ease and help her.

Carrie Fowler said...

You and your family are in my prayers!