We were released on Tuesday late afternoon to take our Symi home! She is on 5 different medications and a specialty formula that costs $65 for a 14 oz can! But putting it all together she is eating again. And she was eating enough to keep herself hydrated and maintaining her weight. So they sent us home.
Dane wanted to put a sign on our front door that says "Pharmacy". Seeing how between me and the kids we are all on 10 different medicines! Wow! Anyways, we are so glad to be home. We have to keep a constant record of her eating habits and medications. These last few days have been rough and hard to remember everything. But I'm sloooooowwwwllllyy, starting to remember.
She is acting SO much better and really is such a happy baby! She is trying to roll around more and more. And reach for everything. Then try to get it to her mouth as quickly as possible. She has been squealing, giggling, and jabbering so much! It's so nice to see after so long of not having her happy. When she and Ben saw each other for the first time in almost a week, Symi could not stop smiling! And Ben didn't want to leave her side! I as a Mom melted to see how attached they are to each other and how much they really care for each other too. It's amazing that even though they are so young they already have such a bond!
The only thing that she's still struggling with is sleep. She really has a hard time at nights and Dane and I take turns with her. Last night on my shift she pooped, and then was up for 2 hours straight. We had a good time together. Her being fussy and me walking back and forth with her until she fell asleep. Then I quietly laid her in her bed, kissed her cheek, and listened to her sign quietly as she fell into a deeper sleep. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful children. Despite all the health problems they have, it's not so bad. I love them both so much!
We also wanted to say a special Thank You to everyone who participated in our fast for Symi. We have a strong testimony now as we watched miracles and blessings happen from fasting with such faith. The Dr's didn't think we'd leave for a long while. They were so shocked when she made such a HUGE and quick turn around. Going from being so sick to being so well! We are truely blessed.
Hope that you all had a wonderful and Merry Christmas this year!
2 comments:
I am so glad you are getting some answers. I hope and pray that things continue to improve!
Glad your home & doing better. Let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment